Friday, December 05, 2008

Miles & Miles

of bias tape.

Whew! I have been making bias tape. To be honest I started the tape before Thanksgiving. The fabric was washed, and marked, and pinned together and waiting on the ironing board to be finished. Today I sewed it up and I have been ironing for a couple of hours. Now I have a big ole pile of tape done and about half that still needs to be ironed. Yes, lots of bias tape.

Why am I making bias tape?

Photobucket
Because Santa Claus is coming to town. Santa is coming and I know two adorable babies that are having their 1st Christmas. This means they need stockings! They have been very good babies and I know that Santa is going to stuff their stockings with loads of goodies.

Photobucket
This fairy godmother doesn't have elves at her disposal but her workshop is open and busy! Now if I could just tempt away an elf or two from Santa I would be in really good shape. Any suggestions on how to do that? Santa has a pretty tight Elves Union and they are all working overtime. Drat. I guess I will have to go down to Mouse Union Hall with some cheesy graft and see what I can do.

No comments: