I saw this early this morning over at Squirreled Away and thought I would play along. You can too if you would like. Just so's I can know you better.
Here's the rule: Bold the things you've done & post on your blog!
1. Started your own blog
2. Slept under the stars - 4 yoginis moon bathing & a hoot owl.
3. Played in a band
4. Visited Hawaii and danced on a lava cliff with the roar of the Pacific below.
5. Watched a meteor shower - I love a good meteor shower.
6. Given more than you can afford to charity
7. Been to Disneyland
8. Climbed a mountain
9. Held a praying mantis
10. Sang a solo - I play Lady Thiang in my 9th grade production of the King & I
11. Bungee jumped
12. Visited Paris
13. Watched a lightning storm at sea
14. Taught yourself an art from scratch - I taught myself to play the piano and read music in the 4th grade.
15. Adopted a child
16. Had food poisoning
17. Walked to the top of the Statue of Liberty
18. Grown your own vegetables
19. Seen the Mona Lisa in France
20. Slept on an overnight train
21. Had a pillow fight
22. Hitch hiked - Yeah I was 12 and with a short lived teen aged delinquent step sister.
23. Taken a sick day when you’re not ill - I call this a mental health day!
24. Built a snow fort
25. Held a lamb
26. Gone skinny dipping - pure freedom
27. Run a Marathon - Oh hell no!
28. Ridden in a gondola in Venice - no, but it one of my favorite cities. Although I have been in a gondola in Long Beach.
29. Seen a total eclipse
30. Watched a sunrise or sunset
31. Hit a home run
32. Been on a cruise
33. Seen Niagara Falls in person
34. Visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. Seen an Amish community
36. Taught yourself a new language
37. Had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. Seen the Leaning Tower of Pisa in person
39. Gone rock climbing - only indoor rock climbing
40. Seen Michelangelo’s David
41. Sung karaoke - I must indulge my inner lounge singer every once in a while
42. Seen Old Faithful geyser erupt
43. Bought a stranger a meal at a restaurant
44. Visited Africa
45. Walked on a beach by moonlight
46. Been transported in an ambulance
47. Had your portrait painted - by my hubby when we were dating.
48. Gone deep sea fishing - I get seasick so this will not be happening.
49. Seen the Sistine Chapel in person
50. Been to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris - not the tippy top I am afraid of heights in the structures.
51. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling
52. Kissed in the rain
53. Played in the mud
54. Gone to a drive-in theater - Oh yes as a kid, in the Red Baron, our Red Chevy station wagon. If it was warm out we sat on the hood with our backs against the glass or from the back of the wagon in our sleeping bags when it was cooler.
55. Been in a movie - student film. I got to slap a guy all night long. He was a jerk in real life too as I recall.
56. Visited the Great Wall of China
57. Started a business
58. Taken a martial arts class - Tae Kwon Do as an undergrad. HI-ya!
59. Visited Russia
60. Served at a soup kitchen - Thanksgiving in Raleigh, NC. They served pigs feet too.
61. Sold Girl Scout Cookies - still eat 'em
62. Gone whale watching - seasick field trip in Elementary school
63. Got flowers for no reason - he's good like that
64. Donated blood, platelets or plasma
65. Gone sky diving
66. Visited a Nazi Concentration Camp
67. Bounced a check - it happens, right?
68. Flown in a helicopter
69. Saved a favorite childhood toy - I have my teddy bear.
70. Visited the Lincoln Memorial
71. Eaten Caviar
72. Pieced a quilt
73. Stood in Times Square
74. Toured the Everglades
75. Been fired from a job
76. Seen the Changing of the Guards in London
77. Broken a bone
78. Been on a speeding motorcycle
79. Seen the Grand Canyon in person
80. Published a book
81. Visited the Vatican - saw Pope John Paul give the Good Friday confessional. Just in the right place at the right time.
82. Bought a brand new car - I have only had two cars & they were both new.
83. Walked in Jerusalem
84. Had your picture in the newspaper
85. Kissed a stranger at midnight on New Year's Eve
86. Visited the White House - Just the outside. No tour or anything like that.
87. Killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. Had chickenpox
89. Saved someone’s life
90. Sat on a jury
91. Met someone famous - Tom Jones!
92. Joined a book club
93. Lost a loved one
94. Had a baby
95. Seen the Alamo in person
96. Swam in the Great Salt Lake
97. Been involved in a law suit
98. Owned a cell phone
99. Been stung by a bee
That was kind of fun. It reminded me of things I hadn't thought of in many years. Like the drive-in movies. That was so much fun as a kid. The Winnetka Drive-in. It had four screens. I am deliriously tired & am going back to bed.
PS. Gary, the heater man, got the heater up and running! Gary is great, but man do I write fat checks when he comes around. Plus, he busted me for not changing the filter since his last visit in June. Thanks for all the good advice. I am drinking lots of tea! to stay warm & get rid of my cold.