Thursday, November 20, 2008

Security Breach

Last night I received a receipt from my paypal account for an unauthorized transaction.

What the #%^@?

It takes approximately 15 days to investigate and resolve the claim.

What the #^&@?

I swear I am just using my credit card from now on because

1) They have 24-hour customer service. Unlike Paypal where you can only reach them between the hours of 4am and 10pm PST. This transaction came in just after 10pm. Very convenient and sneaky.

2) Credit card companies immediately credit your account and then investigate the claim.

3) Paypal now charges a fee if you use a credit card on your account.

Whatever Paypal. Officially you now suck in my book.

You are off the list as a viable payment option.

Everyone else, Go and change your password.

No comments: