Thursday, November 06, 2008

Gocco Postcards

The Gocco postcards from the Gocco Postcard Swap have arrived. People made really amazing cards. They are all very creative and different.

This is my very first creation with my Print Gocco.
postcard

goccoswap
Of course, these were inspired by my wonder weiner Tank!

Here is the Gocco postcard parade
goccoswap

goccoswap

swap3

swap4

swap5

goccoswap

goccoswap

swap8

swap9

swap10

swap11

swap12

swap13

swap14

swap15

swap16
Now isn't that a big batch of creativeness? This swap was so much fun. Thanks Lisa for organizing this fab swap. If it wasn't for this swap, my Gocco machine would still be in the box!

After I printed my postcards I did some tags. It was an experiment to see how far the ink would last from my postcard application. It went on and on.
Photobucket
Not so much with the Gocco supplies, which are drying up as Riso is discontinuing its Print Gocco System. It's so sad as this is a great little product. Now things are really going to have to get creative.

No comments: