Friday, February 06, 2009

The Perfect Breakfast

Heads Up Everybody. This is very important.

I was just visiting my friend Ellen's blog and she just informed me that tomorrow is Ice Cream for Breakfast Day. This is a day to be celebrated, let me tell you. You can find out about the origins of ICFBD here.

Honestly I don't see why it has to be just one day a year. The Sicilian national breakfast is gelato con brioche. I wrote about it here and here when I went to Italy for my 40th birthday. When I heard that this was on the breakfast menu I could not wait to get to Sicily.

italy07
I was not disappointed. You are looking at the best breakfast in the world!

How was it you ask? Just look at this face at first bite.
italy07
Heaven. I'm in heaven. This could be you tomorrow morning.

italy07
This is the hubby and me in Taormina. Thank you honey for the best birthday present ever.

So how will you be celebrating Ice Cream for Breakfast Day tomorrow?

What is your favorite flavor ice cream?
Mine is Mint Chocolate Chip.

Just to let the Angelenos know, I believe that Joan's on 3rd serves gelato on brioche.

No comments: