Friday, August 28, 2009

Vintage Photo Friday: Patterns













































































Aren't the pattern illustrations beautiful? These 1930's patterns are by the New York Pattern Co. I especially love the dress with the golf club. It's the perfect accessory for the dress. Very sporty. It's been ages since I have been to New York and I am going in a couple of weeks. So I was wondering if there are any crafty/sewing/notions/yarn shops that I simply must not miss. Please tell if you have such a place or two or three. Let me know if you have any favorite eateries or restaurants too. This is the planning stage of my explorations of all things crafty in New York City. I can't wait to hear your suggestions. Wee! I am so excited.


To learn a little more about the New York Pattern Co, click here.

Pattern Photos Courtesy of:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/carbonated/ / CC BY-NC-SA 2.0

No comments: