And now for the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link to the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs you’ve nominated.
6. Write an acceptance speech in the style of the Academy Awards, thanking every body’s mother, father, sister, brother, aunties and uncles and the kitchen staff at your favorite restaurant!
Carla of Purly Victorious. Because she is my craft partner in crime & even more for her beautiful way with words, cloth, and yarn.
Ellen of L.A. is my Beat. Another part of my craft posse. She wields a mean pair of needles and an even meaner hook & knows L.A. like none other.
Laurie Ann of Needs More Gingham. For her humor, cartoons & overheard bathroom conversations.
Regina at Monster Crochet. She is one funny lady with mad creative talent.
Bethany from Bitter Betty Blogs. She is a sewing queen, has a cute new pup, & makes the most beautiful tatted necklaces.
Ann Wood. She makes birdies. Really sweet birdies.
Kirsten from Through the Loops. You have to check out her socks & mitts patterns.
You can play along if you like or enjoy the good vibes from my blog to yours.