Saturday, August 09, 2008

Sew Obssessed Apron Swap

Here is the apron I made for the swap. My swap partner lives in the land down under. Hopefully she likes it. I love it. The recipe fabric was perfect for a kitchen apron and the bees just knock my socks off.

apron

I made a pair of potholders to go with it.
potholders

Here is the bias tape in action.
bias tape
I love the way it turned out.
Can you see the recipe print on the fabric? Custard cream. Add butter. That sounds loverly to me.

apron 7 potholders
It makes a nice little set for a busy kitchen bee. Swaps are so much fun. Can't wait to see what my swap partner creates!

4 comments:

Ellen Bloom said...

Cute, cute, cute! I love your combo of colors. You're a design savant!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Way to go! (And thanks for those links to bias tape-making. I've been meaning to try my hand at making my own one of these days.)

Ally Jay said...

I love the colours on that apron.

carlita dee said...

I am secretly hoping that this package is coming to me!