Monday, November 30, 2009

Downsizing


















Today was the first day of my gut busting Holiday Boot Camp.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, except for the running part. Me and running just do not go well together. Somebody needs to be chasing me for me to really get into it. That being said, I did sign up for this so I ran most of the time and huffed and puffed my way around the park. Boot camp is out in the park and it's nice to see loads of other people up and at 'em first thing in the morning, even dogs. The morning was crisp but soon I was sweating up a storm. I have never been much of a morning person but getting up and exercising first thing in the morning is truly energizing. I feel like I could conquer the world and tick off my to-do list after class. However, come late afternoon my eyelids were very heavy and so was my body.

Going to bed early tonight and then doing it all again tomorrow.

Fab photo by kevindooley

and no I am not running around the park in my blue leotard.

No comments: