Saturday, November 07, 2009

BzzzzBzzzz















Look at the Beekeeper & his busy bees & the Queen Bee too.

The whole family took first place in the neighborhood Halloween Party in the park. Next year I have got to go to Texas for Halloween...costumes, a party, and the discovery of candy are just too much to miss. Little Miss Kiss' reply to hearing "just one" is "two". HA! I love it. She's just a kid learning to work the system.

Yes, we are a week into November. I guess it's time to throw the moldy jack-o-lantern out and put my Skelly Flamingos away. Honestly, I am kind of sad about it. Now I will plan out what's cooking for the holidays. There will definitely be sweet potato pie and maybe something with brussel sprouts for Thanksgiving.

What are you cooking up for Thanksgiving?

No comments: