Friday, May 23, 2008

ABC's of Me

The ABC's of me I found on Lilia's page here and she got it from here. So I decided to play along. You can too.

Accent: like totally Val dude. Naw, I think I lost it after 10th grade.

Book that I like: I love books. The Sheltering Sky by Paul Bowles is a favorite. ShantaRam by Gregory David Roberts is a more current book. Another current book is Kafka on the Shore by Haruki Murakami.

Chore I don't care for: Ironing...yeah it's hard when you love to sew.

Dog or Cat: Love ‘em both. If I had a big farm I would have a herd of dachshunds.

Essential Electronics: Camera, computer, ipod and Wii. I love video games. I can rock Guitar Hero.

Favorite Cologne: Ferré

Gold or Silver: Depends on my mood. I can work ‘70’s gold lamé disco fever or boho chic with silver bangles and rings.

Handbag I carry most often: There is a rotation of many bags. The current favorite is green or this one, which is technically a tote that my hubby surprised me with. Thanks honey bunny!
Mama's got a brand new bag

Insomnia: Not really. Thank goodness. Sounds like hell.

Job Title: Wayward grad student

Kids: This is a kid free zone.

Living Arrangements: The Hubby, Bodhi and Tank (the Pups), and Wiggs and Koi (the Kits) hanging out in the Hollywood Hills.

Most Admirable Trait: Kindness

Naughtiest Childhood Behavior: Sneaking out at night to go to my boyfriend’s house. I can still feel the morning air on my skin, the scent of tuber rose in the air, and the sounds of morning birdsong while rushing home and hoping my mom didn’t shut my window.

Overnight hospital stays: Nope, knock on wood.

Phobias: Woozy in tall buildings or structures. Not so bad on a mountaintop.

Quote: “Like a mad one beyond all limits go where you please and live like a lion completely free of all fear” ~Dzogchen Tantra

Religion: Free spirit filled with spirit and living with spirit

Siblings: The elder of a younger brother.

Time I wake up: around 7am but I am a better person at 8am

Unusual Talent or Skill: I can put my feet behind my head.

Vegetable I Refuse to Eat: Nope I will eat everything but there are some things I prefer over others.

Worst Habit: Procrastination

X-rays: my teeth and my chichis.

Yummy Stuff: Hubby’s homemade bread, gelato in Italia. Heck I love food!

Zoo Animal I Like Most: Polar Bears and monkeys. Another good book The Life of Pi by Yann Martel.

2 comments:

carlita dee said...

This is so cute.

I didn't know you could put your feet behind your head. This I gotta see!

Natalie said...

I'll start warming up my hips!