Thursday, March 12, 2009

Where am I?

Hi Everyone! Life has been crazy lately. So much to do and so little time. Time management is not my strong point, so I haven't had much time to blog.

Guess where I am? I am in Houston hanging out with my gal pal Carla! This morning I was awake before daylight, only to get to the airport and find out that my plane was delayed. Luckily they fixed the plane and I got here an hour and a half later than planned. I am not sure why but baggage claim at IAH is always slow. Today it was super slow, like slow as molasses slow, like I waited a half an hour just to get my bags. It was all right, traffic was terrible and Carla was running late too.

We have been to Ikea and Target and a new restaurant and an old restaurant. Mira is still one helluva maniacal cat. It is really rainy and really cold but we are having a good time! As always.

Carla says helloooo!

No comments: