Thursday, January 03, 2008

Dog Walk #1

Okay, okay. I did it. I took the big dog for a walk.

I have to admit the guilt was killing me and I was planning on taking both of the dogs for a walk right when my good friend Carla called me. She gave me a good talking to. Apparently she reads my blog. Told me all my own reasons. But the guilt was killing me. It was like Sophie's Choice.

But I did it.

When we returned the little dog came running. Gave the big dog a big sniff and could smell the great outdoors clinging to his fur. She turned to me and was ready to go.


Photobucket

Now I have a little dog giving me big baby seal eyes and standing next to the front door.

The guilt continues.

It will be her turn tomorrow. That's what I keep telling myself.

3 comments:

carlita dee said...

Ohhh! It's Tankarina! She looks determined, but fine. See?

I am very proud that you did it. :)

Ellen Bloom said...

Get your walkin' in before it starts to pour, Sweetie! There's nothing worse than wet dog fur all over the carpet! Have a great weekend.

DarcyArtsy said...

boy she sure is workin the puppy dog eyes!