Wednesday, December 09, 2009

just a peek



















looking for the best angle



















From my cotton candy batt in the previous post, I spun this crazy, colorful yarn. Camp Pluckyfluff was all that and more. Tomorrow I will post more pictures and write more. To be honest I am too pooped out to properly write about how much fun I had over the weekend.

Today was the half way point for boot camp and I am so glad. Man, it is kicking my ass. I am so tired at night. My shoulders are so tight, my right knee hurts, and the plantar fasciitis has flared up in both feet. Monday I worked out in the pouring rain. Tuesday was in the 30s. Today was adventure day and we lunged, skipped, and ran around the park, including every staircase we could climb. Tomorrow I will do it again. Glad to be on the downhill side.

No comments: