Tuesday, April 15, 2008

A Simon & Garfunkel Moment

parsley
Parsley

Photobucket
Sage

Rosemary
Rosemary

Thyme
and Thyme

This weekend I did not go to the Scarborough Fair but to the Hollywood Farmer's Market. It is a treat to go on Sunday morning and see the bounty of vegetables and find something delicious to taste and eat. This week we picked up some herbs. Fresh herbs just add that bright bit of freshness to cooking.

Photobucket
This is a Euphorbia something or other. I have totally forgotten. It is a succulent from the Canary Islands. I am going to plant it in the front yard. It is supposed to grow up to 6' tall. It's only 2' now so I can't wait to see how it fairs and grows in the front yard.

2 comments:

Ellen Bloom said...

Oooooo...I positively LOVE the Hollywood Farmers Market. Some of my fave L.A. strolling musicians play there. We're going THIS Sunday......I have a reprieve from the folks for Sunday breakfast!

You are sooooo stuck in the 70's, Ms. Groovy.

DarcyArtsy said...

One word why I love Hollywood Farmer's Market, PUPUSA!! mmmm