Friday, July 10, 2009

Vintage Photo Friday

What would you do-oo-oo?







































Summer treats!

My favorite flavor popsicle is banana.
My favorite flavor ice cream is mint chocolate chip.
My favorite flavors of gelato are bacio (hazelnut) & pistachio, but I love to say stracciatella (chocolate chip).
My favorite summer fruits? Aw...don't make me pick.

One favorite is watermelon. Last weekend I made Watermelon Lemonade from Smitten Kitchen
It is sweet and slightly tart and very refreshing. I juiced enough watermelon and lemons to make a second batch yesterday.

What are you favorite flavors of summer?


















More Vintage Photo Friday here.

Photos courtesy of Flickr &
Kondike by brianbutko
Yumsicle by amy_b
Vanilla ice cream by .Deirdre.

No comments: