Friday, June 26, 2009

Vintage Photo Friday














Kiss & Cookie - March 2009

This is soooo not vintage. It's faux vintage...only the look and feel seem vintage. These are my adorable god babies posing in their 1 year photos. The photos came in the mail today and since I didn't have anything else queued up for the VPF I had to share. Isn't Cookie's outfit too much? The cap just sends me over the moon. And the bicycle...I hear Rain drops keep fallin' on my head playing in my mind.



















He is also wearing the owl vest I knit for him at Christmas time. It's the Owl Baby Vest by Jodi Haraldson and you can find the pattern on ravelry.

I miss these munchkins so much as they live in Texas and I haven't seen them since May.
Mwah, babies! Thank you for sending me your cute photos!

More Vintage Photo Friday here.

No comments: