Tuesday, April 07, 2009

What was I thinking?













When I said yes to a 7AM















Spin Class?













In a matter of seconds I was feeling the burn.















I kept imaging the fat burning right off my thighs.



















In the end I was reduced to a puddle.















And my legs felt like jelly.

This was my first spin class ever. It was not as bad as I thought it was going to be and I think I paced myself fairly well. I sustained no injuries and I did not fall off the bike or faint dead away. Surprisingly I feel pretty energized. I really thought I would come home and take a nap because my body would be in shock from exercise. Cardio is not a word in my vocabulary. This sounds really crazy but I think I will try this again. Like on Thursday.

Photo credits (you have to love Flickr)
Spinning Class, Yorkshire style by www.richardcawood.com; 7:AM Forever by Adam Mulligan; Mt. San Miguel continues to burn. San Diego wildfires. by slworking2; Butter and sugar melt together by jessicafm; Rainbow Jello Mold by justgrimes; Portrait of an Old Puddle as a Young Puddle by hippydream

No comments: