Thursday, September 03, 2009

BFF

This is Tank and her best friend Bobo.














Tank and Bobo spend a lot of time together. They take naps together, as you can see, and Bobo must come to bed as well or Tank gets all crazy and won't settle down and go to sleep. That means we can't settle down and go to sleep.

The other day, Wiggs (aka the barfer), threw up on two skeins of yarn I had on the dining room table. This happened in the middle of the night and I didn't find the icky yarn until the morning. Upon discovery I promptly filled the sink with wool wash for the yarn. As I was holding one skein of yarn, Tank became very attentive and was practically crawling up my leg. Soon I realized that she thought I had a new Bobo in my hand. Bobo and a skein of yarn do have the same proportions. It was the cutest thing ever. It really made me smile while dealing with a mess. This pup has all my heart.

The yarn has been washed and is no worse for wear.

As for the cat...well he lives to barf another day.

No comments: