Friday, May 08, 2009

Vintage Photo Friday

Happy Mother's Day!


















Mom, me, and Kirk, 1973

Hi Mom!
I LOVE YOU!!!

I posted this photo last year at this time, but I just love this picture. I love my mom's outfit, a short set, that looks a lot like my Grandma's everyday dishes. I love that my brother and I are totally making goofy faces. I love that we are dressed exactly the same in Mickey Mouse t-shirts and yellow shorts. Love it all.

More VPF here.

PROM is next week! Friday May 15th. Boy did that sneak up fast. Time to hunt up the prom photos this weekend. If you are going to the prom next Friday let me know so can link you up. If I miss you in the posting, please leave a link in the comments, so we can like, totally check you and your date out. If you didn't go to the prom (I hear some people didn't) post a picture from high school and tell us why or some other infamous tale of your HS experience. I know there are stories to tell. Stuff you never told your mother.

Speaking of mothers....Happy Mother's Day to you!

1 comment:

charmingdate scam said...

Nice to see so warm photos!