Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Prom Night on Friday

The Class of 2009
Interwebs High School
requests the honor of your presence
at
the Senior Prom
"Enchanted Evening"
on
Friday the 15th of May
Two thousand and nine

Please share & post your stories and photos of Prom Night on Friday, May 15, 2009. Please RSVP and let me know if you will be in attendance (so I can link to everyone's blog). If you did not go to or have a prom, please post a HS picture and story of some dark hidden high school story that you dying to share. Like when you dated a vampire against your parents wishes or threw up in your wizarding finals after partying in the forest all night. Yes, I recently watched Twilight and yes I read Harry Potter (although Harry never threw up during finals. He was usually battling that dude who will not be named).

All righty, I am off to the garage to find that hidden box with those prom photos! I hope you are too.




No comments: