Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Beanie Babies

Okay...really a couple of teenagers in beanies.












This is my nephew who wanted to make his own beanie. He did a great job on his first beanie. He was able to finish it before he went skiing in Mammoth. Now he has requests to make some for his friends. I see another beanie making session in the near future. While showing him the ropes on the beanie I cast on for an identical one for my other nephew. They both picked out the same yarn. So danged cute. I love them to death.















This is the photo he sent me from his mobile after his mom brought him home the beanie. I got a thumbs up!



Here are some picks from my birthday hike at Pt. Mugu.



















This was the view from the top of the climb. I love how the ocean and sky merge together. You could see to infinity and beyond from the top. Amazing.




















Me & my honey.


And the reward....



















dinner at Malibu Seafood.
yum

No comments: