Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Two Rascals

These two scamps got their picture taken in the post office before being put in a box bound for my two favorite babies in Texas.














Yes, the Easter basket is arriving a little bit late. Luckily, Cookie and Kiss don't really know Easter from any other day of the week and I am taking advantage of that fact. They are growing up so fast, it won't be long before I have to get my act together and mail in a timely fashion. The word on the street is they are still coming off a major sugar high incurred last Sunday when they gorged on all the yumyums found in the Easter egg hunt.



















These two are super sweet and without the sugar crash. I hope they like them.

You can find the pattern for these cuties here and here (on Rav). They are called Bunny Nuggets. Adorable!

No comments: