Thursday, February 26, 2009

Copy Catter



















1. favorite food – Ice Cream
2. hometown – Canoga Park
3. favorite color - Orange
4. celebrity crush – Cary Grant
5. favorite drink - Martini
6. dream vacation – Italy forever
7. favorite dessert – croquembouche
8. what I want to be when I grow up - happy
9. name - Natalie
10. what I love most in the world - Joe
11. one word that describes me - kooky
12. username - woolanthrope

I saw this over at Annika's place today and I just had to play along.

You can too.
Here's how:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search. (My addition: please, please go to Advanced Search and choose Creative Commons images only. Otherwise you are stealing.)
b. Pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into this mosaic maker.

Photo credits:
1. ice cream, 2. Canoga Park Bowl, 3. Orange - Flower, 4. Orange Cary Grant Rose, 5. Martini, 6. Early-morning light on an Italian villa, 7. Croquembouche, 8. Shiny happy people, 9. natalie x natalie, 10. JOE, 11. Kooky., 12. Wool

No comments: